- Horizontal load capacity: 500 kg (1100 lbs)
- Horizontal load capacity with extensions: 700 kg (1540 lbs)
- Vertical load capacity: 360 kg (800 lbs)
- Rotation range: 360° (manually)
- Pivoting range: 90° (manually or electrically)
- Number of suction cups: 4 (400 BLSP RL)
- Vacuum generator: 12 volt diaphragm pump
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 1000 mm / 340 mm / 11 mm
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Country of origin: Germany
- Customs tariff number: 84289090
- Optional: Wireless remote control
euroTECH eT-Hover Univac
euroTECH eT-Hover-Univac, compact modular lifting device, horizontal capacity 1100 lbs, vertical capacity 800 lbs - NOW IN STOCK IN NORTH CAROLINA
The eT-Hover-Univac by euroTECH is a compact, modular lifting device for horizontal/vertical handling of flat, large-surface loads.
Controls are located in the aluminum frame, which can be manually rotated 360° and manually or electrically tilted by 90°.
The base unit comes with 4 suction plates, is manually rotatable, and can lift nearly 800 lbs vertically and up to 1100 lbs horizontally. Carrying capacity may be increased up to 1540 lbs by adding 4 extension arms and 4 additional suction plates.
The eT-Hover-Univac is suitable for lifting and moving large-surface loads made of glass, wood, coated chipboard or particle board, as well as other materials such as stone, metal or plastic. The device has been designed in accordance with the EN 13155 standard as an attachment for crane and lifting equipment.