euroTECH eT-Hover Univac inLine
Compact modular lifting device, horizontal capacity 1100 lbs, vertical capacity 800 lbs. NOW IN STOCK IN NORTH CAROLINA
- Horizontal load capacity: 500 kg (1100 lbs)
- Vertical load capacity: 360 kg (800 lbs)
- Rotation range: 360° (manually)
- Pivoting range: 90° (manually or electrically)
- Number of suction cups: 4 (400 BLSP RL)
- Vacuum generator: 12 volt diaphragm pump
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 1000 mm / 340 mm / 11 mm
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Country of origin: Germany
- Customs tariff number: 84289090
- Optional: Wireless remote control
The eT-Hover Univac inLine by euroTECH is a compact, modular lifting device suitable for the vertical and horizontal transport of flat, vacuum-tight plates such as glass, plastic or dense wood panels up to 2500 x 1000 mm.
The manual turning function allows endless rotation of 360°. With the manual swivel device, you can achieve a swivel range of 90°.
The lifter includes several safety and warning devices to avoid operating errors and dangers:
Vacuum gauge with red / green area
Red and green signal light
Two-hand operation for ventilation
Acoustic signal transmitter
2-circuit system for construction site operation
Operation is via integrated buttons in the housing. The check valve, vacuum tank and suction control / ventilation solenoid valves are doubled so that the unit can be used on construction sites. To quickly relieve the load, a blower is installed. The suction cups can be moved on the side rail and can be shut off individually via a ball valve. The lift can be controlled with an optional cable or wireless remote control.
The unit comes with 4 suction plates and can lift nearly 800 lbs vertically and up to 1100 lbs horizontally.